Monday 19 July 2010

le shopping


Tombees du Camion, Paris

Merci store (via maxitendence.com)

Faguo shoes in brown


Les Nereides bicycle necklace

My mum and dad have just flown off to Paris this afternoon and I have armed them with a shopping hitlist! I hope they have a lovely time of course, but I have my priorities in order...
  1. Tombees du Camion - This place looks crazy. I can't wait to hear what it's actually like inside.
  2. A.P.C. surplus - A.P.C. with discount? Mais, bien sur!
  3. Merci - I'm a bit wary of the 'concept store' tag, but I hope it has some interesting and nice things.
  4. Ultramod - a haberdashery and Parisian institution (Givenchy, Lanvin and Gaultier have all shopped here) that stocks buttons and ribbons, two of my favourite things to pick up as souvenirs.
  5. Les Nereides - whimsical jewellery that looks way better in real life than it does in photos and is very French. I have a shamefully large collection of this stuff.
  6. Faguo - cool plimsolls with eco credentials. My brother really wants a pair. I like the coconut button.

There is a very cute book by Pia Jane Bijkerk called Paris: Made By Hand. I'd love to tour Paris with this jammed in my coat pocket. And some euros.

No comments:

Post a Comment