Wednesday 8 December 2010

calendars










Calendars are just an annual excuse for me to indulge in my stationery ('e' for pencil, as I now remind myself) obsession. For 2010 I have four calendars and yes, it is completely unnecessary to have that number of calendars. There are two of them in my tiny kitchen.
So this year, I'm aiming to contain myself and only buy one for my office and one for home. I spent a delightful hour trawling design and stationery blogs to pick my favourites and here are the ones in the running to become Sarah's next top calendar.

from top:
hand silk screened lunar calendar by sunken treasure
wooden rabbit calendar by the paper thieves
laser cut calendar by rob ryan
poster calendar by yellowlion
cat calendar teatowel by kauniste
poster calendar by caitlin keegan (extra points for writing space)
'hooray hands' desk calendar by curious doodles
astrology calendar by prismatic


No comments:

Post a Comment