Sunday 19 September 2010

cool diy






I love making things, but I'm rubbish at thinking of ideas, so diy tutorials are a total inspiration to me. I have just come across honestly...wtf's website and their diy features page is great. How friggin' cool are those mocassins? And pom poms galore! Perfect for using up odds + ends of wool.

While I'm at it, the diy section of oncewed is always worth a look for party/wedding ideas and I have long admired this diy project by Mociun. Oooo, almost forgot - design sponge also has an incredible range of cool diy projects, like the super-cool 9-hole button (which, I've just noticed, you can sew numbers and letters into. SUPER COOL!)

images from top:
mocassins + pom poms - honestlywtf
pom pom vines - oncewed
mociun dress - refinery29
button - designsponge

No comments:

Post a Comment