Sunday 12 September 2010

five poladroids of florence

statue of david, florence

scooters in florence

crazy retro object, florence

carousel, florence

i love nutella

Five poladroids of Florence (that I'm pretending I took last year on holiday with my mum and sister.)

Been messing about with photo software and discovered Poladroid, which I'm kinda liking. The download was really fast and the process to change your digital images is fun - you have to drop them into the camera icon, then it pretends to take a picture (with sound effects) and then you watch as the poladroid develops. It takes a few minutes, but you can speed it up by shaking the picture from side to side (get it?). Also, you can only make 10 poladroids per session - just like a real polaroid cartridge.

I suppose it's a bit silly pretending you've taken polaroids and these are definitely not as cool as the real thing, but I've managed to entertain myself for two hours and it didn't cost a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment